Sunday, 12 July 2015

Finally...

I MADE IT. I AM FINALLY POSTING. This has been a challenge. I've wanted to start this so so SO many times, but I've always given up because I either didn't think I'd be good enough, or couldn't keep it up. But this time I'm determined! I WILL DO THIS. I am a strong, confident woman, and I can do this. It probably won't be easy, I've already designed my header once and then changed it completely. But it's a learning curve, ya know? I'll get there eventually, it's a journey and all that. So I'm going to stick with it, post what I'm interested in and if some other humans like it then yay! If not, I've started a whole new form of documentation I wouldn't have had, and I can be proud of myself. Probably not as proud, but still quite proud. Anyway, that's enough rambling for one day, see y'all soon and watch this space! (Unless I fail after this post. Then probably don't bother watching this space.)

 Blouse and flower crown from H&M, pug badge available from my etsy shop here.

Amber, xox