Saturday, 29 August 2015

Liebster Award Tag

Today's post is a little different and a little bit fun! Well my posts are always fun. Always. But anywho, I was nominated by the fabulous Emma from Heart-Autumn in the Liebster Award tag! It's designed for new bloggers and to help everyone find new blogs - wahey!



 The rules are:
  • Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you
  • Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post
  • Nominate 10 other bloggers who have 200 followers or less who you think are worthy of the award
  • Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
  • Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and create 10 questions for your nominees

So here we go!

What is your number 1 wardrobe staple?
A good pair of black boots - Doc Martens preferably, they go with everything!

Leather jackets or denim jackets?
Denim - much more cuddly.

Favourite shows on Netflix?
American Horror Story, Breaking Bad and Orange is the New Black.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
The Lake district - plenty of hills and pretty views! (I'm an old woman at heart.)

Instagram or Twitter?
Instagram! (@bambyfox cough shameless self promotion cough) 

Favourite Disney character and why?
Sebastian from The Little Mermaid because Under the Sea is a top quality song.

What's the best gift you've ever received?
Doc Martens from my brother - he's a top sibling!

Favourite make-up brands?
Collection, Soap and Glory and Avon (because Avon is the only place I've found a foundation nearly light enough for my skin that doesn't make me bankrupt.)

What's the last album you bought/downloaded/streamed?
Turn Blue by The Black Keys

Summer or Winter?
Winter - It means being able to wear 99% of my wardrobe!
 

I nominate:
A Style Collector
Stay Cozy
Little Bits of Lacey
Mon Entree
WolfCub Fit
Tia-Elise

(That may only be six. But lots of people I wanted to nominate have either already been nominated or has more than 200 followers! My life is a struggle okay. )

My questions:

Skirts or trousers?
If you could be any animal, what would you be?
What was the last thing you bought?
Sweet or savoury?
What's your one must have beauty item?
What was the last thing you googled? (ooer)
 Favourite film?
Favourite sandwich filling? (my creativity is running low, guys)
Cats or dogs?
What's your favourite thing about blogging?
 
Thanks again to Emma for nominating me, y'all should go read her blog!

Hope you enjoyed this post, and thanks for reading! 
Amber, xox